Hours of Operation
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
1206 West Sherman Ave. Building 1
Vineland, NJ 08360
First Time Office Visit
- New patients please print and complete the necessary patient registration forms prior to your visit
- Please bring a complete list of all current medications, including over the counter medicines and vitamins.
- Please bring a list of your concerns or questions
- If a referral is required, please be sure to obtain it from you primary care doctor PRIOR to your visit as well as any films, reports and or lab results.
Click the links to download paperwork for Initial Visits and Rheumatology Initial Visits
Don’t wait on the phone. Most items can be managed via the Patient Portal. To have access you must give our office your email address. The following is what will be available to you once you have access:
- Request Refills
- Request Appointments
- Obtain Copies of Lab Results and Summaries of Doctor Visits
- Ask Questions – Medical or Billing
Please note that the preferred method of renewing medications is through the Patient Portal which can be found in the top right hand corner of our website.
If you contact our office to get a prescription refill, please have the medication name, RX number and pharmacy telephone number on hand to give our clinical department. Please allow a 24-hour turn around for prescription refills. Unfortunately, we cannot refill medications after hours or on weekends.
- HMO and Managed Care patients must call our office 3-5 days in advance for in-network referrals
- Please allow 7-10 days for completion of disability, FMLA, or other personal forms
- Parking on premises
- Co-pays and non-coverage fees are due and payable at the time of service
- We honor all major health plans